Tuesday 18 December 2007

Cooking with MissM

Tonight MissM is cooking Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry
assisted only by her loyal kitchen slave, Poppy.
First she chops the chicken.

Then she mixes the orange and honey glaze.
This has hand grated organic ginger in.
It is not ordinary stir fry glaze.

Then she arranges the spinach
into a photogenic sieve ready for wilting.

So far. So good.
This looks absolutely delicious, MissM.

Oh dear, a bit of an issue with portion control here.

I think we might need some lessons in noodle management.

13 comments:

carrie said...

This looks absolutely heavenly! I think I'd have trouble with portion control too!

Ali said...

And I'd have thought you'd all have been extremely proficient with the chopsticks. Given your time in China and all...

Gina said...

Looks delicious! :O)

blackbird said...

At least she's cooking!

Anonymous said...

"Noodle management" made me laugh out loud. You go, MissM!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the subtitle should be 'using one's noddle to noodle'

I trust Poppy was prepared to help balance up the noodle allocation

tess said...

it looks yummy, what's the problem with the noodle management, just take the bigger bowl, she'll soon start to share them out more equally!

Mary said...

That looks magnificent. I think I would like to know a little more about that glaze and when it gets added.

And as blackbird said "at least she is cooking!"

Anonymous said...

That looks gorgeous! I'd love to order one of them now..don't think the 2yr old is up to it though. Better stick with the plastic fried egg and fluorescent vegetables.
(Your comment on domesticali about licking the laptop made me laugh out loud...

The Coffee Lady said...

It's cruel, showing such lovely food and not taking orders. Cruel is what it is.

dottycookie said...

Yuuuuum. I fear we're on fishfingers and chips tonight ...

Anonymous said...

The alternative title should of course be 'Come fry with me' performeed by MissM

BreadBox said...

Looks delicious --- recipes, please?

N