Saturday, 11 April 2009

Breaking News


1.
MissM has been temporarily suspended
from her role as Fashion Guru for this blog.


She has admitted wearing
this fluorescent red man-made top
with these purple spotted leggings
on a mountain side.
When confronted MissM was unapologetic:

"Did you want me to get hypothermia?
Sometimes, fashion must be second to common sense.
Anyway, I knew that only climbers would see me
and they were probably wearing weird things too."


2.
MrsM has been temporarily suspended
from her role as Laundry Consultant.


She had a moment of madness
which resulted in a regrettable attempt to iron
aforementioned fluorescent red man-made top
This has negatively affected the functionality.

MrsM has not attempted to provide a rational explanation.

9 comments:

Gina said...

ooops! (I didn't really laugh)

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

Hilarious!

anne bebbington said...

Needs must when the devil drives - and as for ironing? what's that? you weren't about to make a quilt from it were you?

monica said...

oh no... you didn't... did you?

Ali said...

Miss M will thank you for it one day, I'm sure.

kristina said...

I still remember ironing a brand-new blouse for work that had rather a lot of man-made stretch in it and seeing it melt before my eyes--a serious loss of functionality--aaack! K x

blackbird said...

Yes. These things sometimes occur. I, for example, have known to be, uh, "enthusiastic" with bleach.

Spruce Hill said...

Hee Hee! Sorry about the shirt!
Glad you are back I missed you!

Poshyarns said...

Oh Alice, so often your posts make me laugh out loud and this one provided much needed giggles which distracted me from over-tired and temporarily very horrid children.