Thursday 22 January 2009

A Shout-Out for Tracey

Tracey is my friend.
I really hoped that she would be
as soon as I read the first comment that she ever posted here
and that is the way that it has turned out.


I have been reading her blog for a long time now;
I have chatted to her on the phone
and last autumn we met in London.
It was the end of a difficult year:
Pip had been in hospital for major surgery,
Ashleigh was on the other side of the world
and then there was an unexpected tragedy to deal with.


All through that time she was designing quilts,
sewing and making plans for the launch of her new venture.
imagine that...
I admire her so much for believing in her dream
and working so hard to make it a reality
despite all the challenges that she had.

Congratulations, Tracey,
I hope that it is a wonderful success.

5 comments:

trash said...

Yay for following your dreams! The site looks frabjulous.

Gina said...

Brilliant job Tracey!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind words.

i wish London was just around the corner. I have so much more to say. This evening Kirsty and I sat with our legs in the swimming pool and chatted for ages - it would have been nice to have you join us.

Anonymous said...

Yes I say good job too! I have been over to visit already! :)

JuliaB said...

Here here! x